The ABT cine SpeedMount mk2 OLPF for DSMC2 is elementary for the use of the SpeedMount mk2 PL for DSMC2, since the lens group of the SpeedMount protrudes far into the camera and would therefore collide with the OLPF offered by RED.
One OLPF is already included with the each purchased SpeedMount. Additional OLPFs are only necessary for other desired filter glasses.
How it works
- The OLPF filters are compatible with both SpeedMount EF mk2 and SpeedMount PL mk2 and all original RED DSMC2 mounts
- Available as “Skin Tone / Highlight”, “Standard”, “Low Light” and “H2O”
- No modifications to your DSMC2 camera needed. Easy to swap with your regular DSMC2 mounts and OLPFs
- Compatible to all RED DSMC2 cameras except DSMC2 Dragon Mg, DSMC2 Dragon CF and early serial number Scarlet-W
- The flange focal distance remains effectively unchanged, so all focus markings remain valid
- Black anodized aluminium body and original RED VV OLPF filter glass
Scope of Delivery
- 1x SpeedMount OLPF (“Skin Tone / Highlight”, “Standard”, “Low Light” or “H2O”)
RED and DSMC2 are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of RED LLC. ABT cine does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.